Our firm was established as a solo family law practice in January 2006. In addition to her law practice, Nancy is a Guardian ad Litem and a certified mediator. Prior to opening the firm, Nancy was associated with Smith Elliott Smith & Garmey in Saco, Maine where she focused her practice in family law. Immediately following law school, Nancy was an associate attorney with Moncure & Barnicle in Topsham, Maine where her practice was general with a heavy focus in family law.
- Born: South Kingston, Rhode Island, 1964
- Professional Memberships: Maine State Bar Association: Family Law Section; Women's Law Section; Cumberland County Bar Association; and Bath/Brunswick Bar Association.
- Teaching Experience: Paralegals in Family Law in Maine, 2001; Domestic Law in Maine, 2003; Handling Maine Divorce Cases from Start to Finish, 2004; and Getting the Best Financial Settlement for Your Divorce Client in Maine, 2005
- Education: University of Maine School of Law, 1997 J.D. Moot Court Board, Co-Chair; Women's Law Association, Treasurer Honors: Trial Practice University of Southern Maine, Portland, Maine, 1994 B.A., Summa Cum Laud, History Major, English Minors Honors: Phi Kappa Phi, Phi Alpha Theta
- Bar Admissions: Maine, 1998; U.S. District Court, District of Maine, 1998